Monday, August 15, 2011

Rebecca and Pete got married! (part 2)

Aaaand we're back.  With the update on Rebecca and Pete's wedding....the wedding day!

Their wedding was amazingly beautiful out at The Mill at Fine Creek, just outside Richmond.  The food was yummy, the band kept the dance floor full all night, and I got to hang out with some of my favorite people.  Thanks again to Rebecca and Pete for including us in your special day.  We had so much fun and we wish you lots of love and happiness in your new marriage.  It's like I always say....marriage is the jam!!

SUCH a beautiful bride!

love them!

father/daughter dance....I thought this picture was so sweet


Mac giving his speech

heyyy-ooohh who's that good-lookin' guy??

My sister and brother-in-law

My sweet mom and dad

Dancing the night away

Mary and Carrie

The girls and Mole

Thanks again to the Janney family for such a fun weekend.  We love ya'll tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment