Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Sunday, May 19, 2013
1. Trader Joe's Probiotic Smoothies - Am I going to have something from Trader Joe's in my TIACD post each month? Probably. It is THAT good, people. Curt and I are both obsessed with these yogurts. They are so portable and yummy. They contain probiotics - good for digestion, protein - good for this nursing mama, and come in two great flavors - strawberry (my fave) and wildberry (Curt's fave). In the words of my old pal Tom Haverford, "treat yo-self!"
2. This recipe for crockpot coconut chicken curry. Yes, you read that correctly. This amazing and alliterative dish is to die for. And it's made in the crockpot! Cooking heaven? I think so.
3. Feedly! Are you addicted to Google Reader like I am? I have lots of blogs that I like to read and Google reader keeps them nice and organized until I am ready to read them. Sadly, Google is getting rid of this amazing service in July (why Google?? whyyyyy???). I needed a solution for my blog-reading craziness - enter Feedly. It's just like Google Reader, but prettier! Also, it syncs with Google Reader, so you don't even have to transfer over the bajillion blogs that you follow...it does it for you. Genius.
4. Arbonne FC5 Oil-Absorbing Day Lotion I've had oily skin my whole life. I haaate to put lotion on during the day because it makes my skin even oiler...even those "oil free" ones don't do a thing to help me. BUT, I put up with daily face lotion because I know that I need to wear SPF every day if I don't want to look like I'm 95 when I'm 40. So I do it, even though I hate it. Y'all. This lotion is the most amazing thing I have ever put on my face. I put it on in the morning and it completely absorbs all the oil on my face all.day.long. I believe in this product (and the rest of the products) so much that I've decided to join the company (post coming soon about this). All their products are botanically-based, vegan, and contain zero harmful ingredients. If you want some of this goodness for your face and/or body, let me know! I'm happy to hook you up :)
5. I'm hopping on an airplane on Friday to go HOME for the weekend! I'm SO excited. We are going to get to hang out with family and friends, see a great friend get hitched, and eat Bernies (the most amazing sub shop in the world)! I can't wait!!