Friday, August 19, 2011

Back down south, y'all.

After Rebecca and Pete's wedding, we got to spend a little time at home.  It was great to be able to spend more than just a weekend with my family.  We also were able to make a quick trip down to Camp Willow Run to see some of my favorite people - the Harris family!  I worked at CWR for 4 years and they really adopted me as one of their own.  I am thankful that I got to spend one of my 4 summers nannying for their 3 sweet boys.  I love them a lot and was so happy to visit!  Unfortunately I didn't take too many pictures of the weekend....we were just having too much fun!  Here are a few from Camp:

Thad...I can't believe how BIG he's gotten!

Eli wakeboarding

Eli and Curt

Thad on the kneeboard

Even Curt got out and tried the kneeboard....it was hilarious.

We also got to celebrate my mom's birthday while we were home.  Happy Birthday, Mom!  We love you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment