Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Overdue...and a bow clutch

Our girl must be mighty comfortable in there because she still hasn't made an appearance yet.  She is officially 6 days overdue and I'm getting a little antsy.  I finished working on Friday and have been busy with doctor's appointments and errands until today.  I found myself with some extra time on my hands and an unfinished sewing project to...well...finish.

Also, it snowed today!  It was really nice to sit at my sewing machine, watch the snow fall, and drink my tea that will supposedly help to start labor (womp, womp).

I used this tutorial from Elm Street Life to make this bow clutch.  This is actually the second one I made and this one turned out much better.  Practice makes perfect!











1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cluch! And I hope baby girl has arrived by now.

    ReplyDelete