Monday, January 2, 2012

Thanksgiving with the Kenneys

 Yes, I realize it's January and I'm just now posting about Thanksgiving.  I think my new year's resolution should be to be a better blogger. 

We drove down to New Jersey for Thanksgiving with the Kenneys.  We had a great time visiting, eating, and getting to see a bit of Susan's world as a Ph.D. candidate at Rutgers.  We even went into NYC for a day.  Here is our trip in pictures...

 The drive down.  Rainy but NO traffic.  It was amazing.

Wednesday night sushi at Susan's apartment

 Thursday morning we walked around Princeton. So beautiful!


We had a great Thanksgiving dinner at the house one of the families in Susan's home group.  I was having so much fun, I didn't take any pictures!

We spent Friday in New York.

The Kenneys in Central Park!

On the steps of the Met

At the Top of the Standard at the Standard Hotel.  I highly recommend this, if you are in New York.  If you get there at 4pm you can get a table by the window and watch the sunset.  It was my favorite part of our trip.


Beautiful sunset over Jersey

New York!

After this we met up with Caroline's friend, Dave, from Wheaton.  We at Korean BBQ and it was amaazzing.  It just fueled my obsession with all things Korean.


The drive home...

As soon as we got home, I forced Curt to help me decorate for Christmas.  My favorite!!

He got down under the tree and asked me to take this picture to show how hard he was working :)
 Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment