Saturday, April 16, 2011

Visit to Richmond

We went home for quick visit with my family last weekend.  We got to hang out with my family, eat good food, and attend an awesome wedding.  It was a great weekend.

I realized about halfway to the wedding that I left my camera at home (so sad!!).  This blurry shot is all I have of the beautiful bride.  If you want to see some amazing photography, check out the sneak peak on Shay Cochrane's website.


I also did a terrible job taking pictures with my family....I need to work on this!  Here's one of my favorites of Ben.  He has gotten into Yankee Doodle lately.  We have this extremely old keyboard that plays an awesome synthesizer version of "Yankee Doodle" and he LOVES it.  So....my mom made him this hat and he rides his horse and gallops around the sunroom.  It was SO funny.  And yes, we did give him that shirt :)



Aaaaaand just in case the pictures didn't capture it, here you go:

Ben entertained us on Saturday night with stories and songs.  He stands on his "stage" and sings just like my sisters and I did when we were kids.  It was really funny.  Video forthcoming...

Curt hanging with the panda bear.

I think this was when Ben was taking some pictures.  You're welcome, Mary.

Mary Ellen has had enough.  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment