Saturday, April 16, 2011

Finally!

I found out this past Friday that I passed my last two MTELs (Massachusetts Test for Educator Licensure).  Yay!  I knew this was the last step I needed to take to get my Massachusetts Teaching License, but I had not idea how long it would take to process in the Department of Education's office (I first applied for my license about a year ago and things have been extremely slow-moving).  Long story short, I got an e-mail on Saturday (yup, one day after I passed my test) that my license had been approved!!  Today, the actual license came in the mail and made everything official.  What a weight off my shoulders!  Thank you SO much for all your prayers and words of encouragement.  I appreciate them more than you know.

Now...time to find a teaching job.  If you're the praying type, I would really appreciate your prayers during this time.  Public school teaching jobs are few and far to come by up here.  Please pray with us as I move into a stage of applications, interviews (hopefully!), and possibly considering a move into the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment