Sunday, September 22, 2013

Seven Months with Caroline

Welp, it happened.  I got behind on the blog again.  School started and I have fallen into a black hole of lesson plans, newsletters, e-mails, and Pinterest.  My apologies.

And now that Caroline is already 8 months, I think it is fitting that I now post her 7-month post....more to come soon!












I'm bored, mom.

Caroline - 
I'm sorry that I'm falling behind on your month-to-month posts, but in all honesty it's probably good for you.  Hopefully your dad and I will have more kids and then we will be lucky if we can snap your first day of school picture before we hurry you onto the bus while your younger siblings are throwing temper tantrums about who knows what...  I say all this to tell you that you won't always be the center of our world and that's okay.  My hope for you every day is that Jesus would be at the center of your world and that you would be so secure in His love and the love that your dad and I have for you that you won't mind when you aren't the center of attention.  You are so loved and such a joy.  Thank you!

Love, 
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment