Monday, September 30, 2013

Eight Months with Caroline and a video!





Teeth!




 The next two are blurry...but I couldn't help but post them. So much happiness!



In case you're wondering...this is how I get her to laugh for pictures ;)

eightmonths from Catherine Kenney on Vimeo.

Happy Eight Months sweet baby!

I love these pictures of you.  They capture your joy so perfectly.  You love to flash that sweet smile to strangers and you use it to make them fall completely in love with you...even if they are just checking us out at the grocery store.  There is something special about you, girl.  Your joy is contagious and I can't wait to see how you use this to make this world a brighter, happier place just by being you.

1 comment:

  1. I mean, all I need to do when having a bad day is watch the video. Sheesh. My ovaries might explode from the cuteness.

    ReplyDelete