Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thanksgiving in Richmond

We had a great time in Richmond celebrating Thanksgiving with friends and family.  Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and I was so happy that we were able to come home.  We were able to do so many fun things and see many people we love.  Here are some pictures:

Our first stop the morning after we got into town was to Ben's school to see his Thanksgiving program.  It was so cute!  Ben goes to the same preschool I went to and they used to do the same program when I was there!

On Thanksgiving we always start our morning by heading to the Turkey Bowl.  This is essentially a yearly high school reunion for my parents.  There's football, oysters, beer, dogs, and lots of people we love!
Ti and me...friends since kindergarten!!
 
 Sisters!

 After the Turkey Bowl, we headed back home to fry our turkey.  My brother-in-law built this amazing contraption...it was awesome!

 Sooo yummy!

On Friday we got together with some of our best family friends and painted a picture at Wine & Design.  I couldn't drink any wine...but I sure had a lot of fun!  Thanks again Sanyours!!


On Saturday my sisters, mom, and friends from high school threw us a baby shower.  It was so fun to celebrate our baby girl with so many wonderful people.

 The wonderful hostesses!

Sisters!

Saturday night we went out to celebrate Lolly's engagement...so much fun!


 Finally, we took some family pictures before we left for the airport.  You may recognize one from our Christmas card.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment