Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Becky and Kevin's Wedding

I'm verrryyyy far behind on blog posts.  I just had an amazing weekend with some seriously amazing people.  More to come on that soon.

First things first...

A few weekends ago I had the privilege of being a bridesmaid in my dear friend's wedding.  We went to high school together, but didn't really get to know each other until we worked at Camp Willow Run.  We've been great friends ever since.  Becky is one of the most joyful, faithful, and fun-loving ladies I know.  Thanks for including me in your special day, Becky.  I had such a great time watching you and Kevin tie the knot.  Ya'll could NOT have looked more happy or in love!  It was very sweet.

the beautiful bride and handsome groom

My awesome friend Lane was also a bridesmaid in this wedding and we had so much fun hanging out together.  Sadly, Curt couldn't make it back to Richmond for the wedding, but Lane and her boyfriend were gracious enough to let me hang around with them aaalllll weekend.  Thanks guys!!

 Rehearsal dinner - Lane and me

the bride the night before her special day

prrreeeettyyyy excited about our bridesmaids gifts!

 getting ready...

 beautiful bridesmaids!

The green dresses and colorful bouquets were sooo Becky and so summery.  I loved them!



Our awesome ride to the church!

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures at the reception (the one up top I stole from Facebook...sshhhhhh).  Love you Becky and Kevin!  We wish you every blessing in marriage!

1 comment:

  1. Love it and love YOU! Thanks for making the trek to Richmond for our wedding... it truly meant so much to me!!! Love you and miss you, Cacks! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete