Sunday, July 10, 2011

true story.

We watched this movie tonight:




Yes, this was my pick on the netflix queue....but Curt was a good husband and watched it with me.  Yes, we were a little freaked out by the psycho teenage girls.  BUT I'm a little embarrassed to say that I liked it.  But not that embarrassed.

One part I particularly liked was when his manager would go out into the nosebleed section or out into a crowd of people and give them front row seats.  The people got SO happy.  It was sweet.  One scene showed a dad with his daughters getting tickets for the 4th row.  I turned to Curt and said, "Would you take your daughters to a Justin Bieber concert?"  He said, "Yeah....no....I would leave them at home and go by myself."

He's a true fan ladies and gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment