Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ti and Scotty's Wedding

Last weekend we had the joy of seeing two of my favorite people tie the knot!  We had a blast seeing old friends, reminiscing, and watching the most beautiful bride walk down the aisle.  Ti and Scotty mean so much to me because I have known Ti since kindertarten and Scotty since before I can remember.  My parents went to high school with Ti and Scotty's dads and we've known their families forever.  These two feel like family to me and I couldn't be happier for them!  Ti and Scotty, thanks for including us as a part of your special day!  We love you!


At the rehearsal dinner...

 Giving our toast...

 Us with Ti and Scotty....(we never let Curt hear the end of that awkward hand on Scotty's stomach...bahahah)


The wedding!!






What a fun weekend!  Congrats again to Mr. and Mrs. Hensby!

No comments:

Post a Comment