Friday, March 4, 2011

Welcome back, Britney!

It would not be untrue to say that I love Britney Spears.  She's been through some rough times, but in the end I'm always rooting for her.  She may not be the most talented singer, but she's a great performer and an icon for pop music.  If you don't agree with me, I'm okay with that.

Now, even though I'm a big fan, I was a little disappointed with her new single, "Hold It Against Me."  Isn't that based off of a cheesy pick-up line or something?  I was holding out for something better.....and my faithful friend delivered.

"Till the World Ends" is the second single off Britney's highly anticipated album, Femme Fatale (in stores March 29th, in case you're interested).   It was leaked on the internet yesterday and is now available on iTunes.  We, at the Kenney household, are big fans of this song.  It may have replaced Justin Beiber's "Baby" as our mini-dance-party song of choice.  If you too share my weakness for pop music, do yourself a favor and listen to this:

1 comment:

  1. Um, confession: 1) I too have a weakness for pop music. 2) I had the same exact thoughts about the "Hold It Against Me" song. And then became a total fan of this song when I heard it on the radio today. Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone! :)

    ReplyDelete