Thursday, February 7, 2013

Snow's a-comin'!


The snow is coming!!  This is our weather forecast for Friday and into Saturday as well.  Being a southern girl, it is still so exciting to me when we get snowstorms like this.  And I don't even care that it's coming on a Friday/Saturday and I don't get a day off of school (thank you, maternity leave!).  To most everyone else in New England this is no big deal.  In fact, they will probably have the roads cleared by mid-day Saturday (crazy, right??!!).  But it's all still super exciting to me.  They are also calling for thundersnow in some areas and they say that those areas will get upwards of 2 feet of snow!

I'm already planning all the cozy, comforting foods I want to make/eat during our snow storm.  We probably won't be going out to play in it.....I don't think our newborn baby is quite ready for that yet...but it will be fun to watch it pile up from the window.  I'll be back with updates soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment