Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lately

In an effort to get caught up on the blog in the most efficient way possible, I've decided to do a "lately" post.  Here's some things we've been up to lately.  Also, I use the word lately loosely because some of these things date back to summer.  Oops!

- We had an awesome time with the kids from our church during our week of VBS (back in August).  I had never even volunteered for a VBS before and somehow found myself with the responsibility of planning the whole thing (whaa??).  God was very gracious to me and everything was so fun!  Here are some of our sweet kiddos.  I love them so much!

And a few of our fearless volunteers...  Thanks guys!  We couldn't have done it without you!

- Our friend, Ryan, from JMU stopped by for a visit.  We took him up to Rockport for a little New England sightseeing and some lobster.  We loved seeing you, Ryan!

- School started and I was blessed with the sweetest class to ever come through Pre-Kindergarten.  No, seriously.  Look at these sweet tiny people:
Could they be any cuter??  Nope, not possible.

- We moved!  We left our sweet little one bedroom and moved into a 2-bedroom apartment across campus.  It was a little sad to leave our first apartment as a married couple, but we are moving on to bigger and better things, literally.  And now our baby doesn't have to sleep in a closet...she will have her very own bedroom!
I'm not even sure who took this picture...it's not very exciting, but is evidence that moving occurred.

- We finally went to the Topsfield Fair!  This fair is a pretty big deal around here and we've had plans to go for the past 2 years, but have somehow never actually made it there.  Since this is potentially our last year here, I told Curt that we haaaad to go (yes, I whined).  We went with a couple friends from church and had a really fun time.

- Lastly, our baby girl continues to grow each day.  I feel very blessed and thankful to say that the pregnancy is still going very smoothly and I am enjoying feeling her move around all the time.  We have made very minimal progress on the nursery, but I'm hoping that will change in the coming weeks.  I have some fun plans for it though!  These belly pics are a little old...I'll try to update soon.  Right now I'm actually already in my 3rd trimester at 28 weeks.  Crazy!

21 weeks
 25 weeks

Ha..the 21 week pic actually looks bigger...aahh the power of a bad camera angle :)











No comments:

Post a Comment