- We had an awesome time with the kids from our church during our week of VBS (back in August). I had never even volunteered for a VBS before and somehow found myself with the responsibility of planning the whole thing (whaa??). God was very gracious to me and everything was so fun! Here are some of our sweet kiddos. I love them so much!
- Our friend, Ryan, from JMU stopped by for a visit. We took him up to Rockport for a little New England sightseeing and some lobster. We loved seeing you, Ryan!
- School started and I was blessed with the sweetest class to ever come through Pre-Kindergarten. No, seriously. Look at these sweet tiny people:
Could they be any cuter?? Nope, not possible.
- We moved! We left our sweet little one bedroom and moved into a 2-bedroom apartment across campus. It was a little sad to leave our first apartment as a married couple, but we are moving on to bigger and better things, literally. And now our baby doesn't have to sleep in a closet...she will have her very own bedroom!
I'm not even sure who took this picture...it's not very exciting, but is evidence that moving occurred.
- We finally went to the Topsfield Fair! This fair is a pretty big deal around here and we've had plans to go for the past 2 years, but have somehow never actually made it there. Since this is potentially our last year here, I told Curt that we haaaad to go (yes, I whined). We went with a couple friends from church and had a really fun time.
Ha..the 21 week pic actually looks bigger...aahh the power of a bad camera angle :)