Saturday, October 29, 2011

Handmade Holidays!

Hi friends!  Sorry the blog posting has been cut to a minimum.  My two jobs aren't leaving much extra time for blogging...booo.  BUT, things are good around here these days.

Right now Curt and I are...

- sitting on the couch, listening to an amazing fall mix (I'm tempted to share it here via spotify, but not sure if people would be interested in that....let me know!)
- doing work on our computers (well, Curt is doing work.  I am procrastinating...hence the blog post).
- drinking hot chocolate
- awaiting the 2nd (sort of) snowfall of the season.  We are supposed to get something like 6-8 inches....to give you an idea of how NOT ready I am for snow, I will be finally putting away my summer clothes and getting out my winter clothes as soon as I finish this blog post.  See ya later, flip flops!

Anyway, last year I posted about some homemade crafting I did for Christmas gifts.  You can find that post here.  This year, I wanted to share the awesome blog where I got most of my ideas.  They post 30 days of craft gifts (this year they are also including recipes, giveaways, etc.) and it's so fun to visit each day.  Just click the picture below.  I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment