Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday

Aaahhhhh.....love Fridays.

I'm really enjoying my new jobs.  The weeks fly by and I laugh a lot.  However, when Friday rolls around the only word that can accurately describe me is exhausted.  So I am so happy to come home and relax a little.  Here's my plan for tonight...

Hang out with this guy...


Make and eat lots of this...


Do a little browsing here...



Make this for dinner...




Aaaand watch the premiere of this show that I DVR'd this week...


What's your plan tonight?

4 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Here's MY plan... hanging out with Kev, making chicken stir fry, watching a movie, and RELAXING after a long week in 4th grade :) love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love making trash/puppy chow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dinner looks fabulous! Went to the Sara Groves concert at Gordon for the much-needed combo of worship, great music and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your night! Danny and I just watched Up All Night too :).

    ReplyDelete