This month for my things I'm currently digging, it's all about Arbonne! I am basically obsessed with these products and I really believe in them and this company. To help you understand more about why I became an independent consultant with this company, please read this post.
Okay! So, here are the six products that I am currently digging. It was really hard to narrow it down to six products, but I decided to spare you from reading my blog for hours and hours. You're welcome!
1. Makeup Primer I used to use a very well-known makeup primer from Sephora that I loved. I ran out of it and decided to try Arbonne's primer (the price point was almost exactly the same). Oohhh my goodness. I had no idea what I was missing! This primer is like a miracle worker. It fills in fine lines, diminishes the look of my pores, and feels so good on my skin. Also, this primer really helps to soak up excess oils on my face and helps to balance my skin tone and texture.
2. Made In The Shade Self-Tanner Sooo I live in Massachusetts now and just in case you aren't familiar with the area, it's very very cold. For most of the year. There aren't too many good beach days and I can honestly say that my legs have seen the sun approximately 3 times so far this year. Which is why I looove this self-tanner. It actually feels like I'm doing something good for my skin instead of damaging it in the sun. It is moisturizing, creates a natural-looking tan, and doesn't have a yucky smell.
3. Re-Mineralizing Body Lotion Like I mentioned in my other Arbonne post, most skincare and cosmetic products contain mineral oil, a product that has no business being on your skin. Even lotions that boast being "all natural" usually still contain mineral oil....go check your labels! Anyone that knows me well knows that I put lotion on every. day. The kind of lotion is really important to me. Can't be greasy. Can't have a strong scent. Has to last all day. This lotion has it all. It feels and smells amazing. It softens my skin and contains vitamins and minerals that make it look great. AND no mineral oil!
4. Hair & Scalp Revitalizer I just had a baby in January, which puts me smack dab in the middle of incredibly awkward post-partum hair. Moms - can I get an amen?? This stuff is so great. It stimulates re-growth and makes my hair feel super soft and manageable.
5. Advanced Repair Night Cream As mentioned above, I love lotions...and this definitely does not exclude face moisturizers. I already bragged about my favorite daytime face moisturizer on last month's TIACD post. This nighttime moisturizer is my favorite Arbonne product to date. It is thick, but doesn't feel thick on your face. It contains anti-aging properties that help reduce fine lines, increase cell turn-over, and increase your skin's firmness. When I wake up in the morning, my face still feels moisturized, but it doesn't feel greasy. I almost get sad to wash it off.
6. Arbonne Baby Care This entire line is fantastic! I love the fact that I am using healthy products on my baby with zero fillers or toxic ingredients. But I also love the fact that these products work. Caroline had a bit of eczema on both of her arms, so we tried the baby lotion on them. Within 2 days the patches were completely healed and haven't been back since. Hollerrr!
So, here's the deal for my giveaway. All you have to do is place an order with me for any amount by 11pm EST tonight and you will be entered in a drawing for a $100 Arbonne voucher!
Ready to get yourself some Arbonne awesomeness?? Here's how:
1) E-mail me at email@example.com
2) Don't want to pay retail prices? I don't blame you! I'll show you how to get a great deal.
3) Worried you might not like something? Don't be! We have a 45-day money-back guarantee on all our products.
That's it! I can't wait for you to fall in love with these products. I'll announce the winner on Monday!